Monday, August 9, 2010

Featured Blog of the Week 1

Each week I hope to share some of my absolute favourite blogs and link parties. These are ones that I have read for quite some time and thoroughly enjoyed the hosting blog as well as many of the links found in their party.

Todays blog is one of the first I ever discovered when I found blog hopping a wonderful way of reading about home styling and decor tips. It is of course the uber fabulous Between Naps on the Porch.

Susan has the most wonderful way of telling a story and drawing you in to the adventure of tablescaping amongst other things. Her home is most definitely lived in and enjoyed. It is warm and welcoming as well as inspiring. Just makes me wish I had a porch.


Today's linky party at Between Naps on the Porch is Metamorphosis Monday. This is a great linky party showing before and afters of many fabulous DIY projects. You can find the current 82nd Met Monday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!