Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More than One

Today I am adding a couple of linky party's to the list in the sidebar. After all we can all use more than one blog link party to share our creations and DIY projects - or even our teacups.

Which reminds me...please don't forget to check the Tea Parties page up top with all the teacup and tea party links. There are a lot of them on Tuesdays!



You can find this gorgeous teapot and more at the 33rd Tea Time Tuesday @ Rose Chintz Cottage.




Now for today's new blog linky parties.

The first is one for Photography lovers and can be found at Trendy Treehouse.




Shutterlove Tuesdays are themed so be sure to check out today's blog linky theme.

Our second new blog party host is Shannon of Shannon Makes Stuff.
Here you will find a You Made It Tuesday party to add your creations to.

Now I am off to visit some creative link up blog linky party's myself.

1 comment:

  1. I am making a button this week! I'll let you know when it's complete! Thanks for including me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!