Friday, September 10, 2010

Sep 10 Friday Favourites

Where did this week go? Perhaps being on countdown for a trip is making things go quicker. I still managed to visit some creative link up blog parties this week and these a just a few of my favourites.

Fab pillows found at Sassy Sanctuary.



These super cute crocheted apples would be so fun for eraser and pencil sharpener storage and can be found at Roots and Wings.



This wonderful shabby vintage rococo style clock makeover - can I get a Yumm!! This would go perfect with my little room makeover project. You can see from my inspiration photo why it totally gets my favourite vote for this week. You can find this clock and more wonderful projects at The Speckled Dog. Kristi paid $2 for it...why can't I find deals like that. Plus she used paint she already had. What a fabulous thrifty find too.


That's it for this week. My "to do" list is long and my "too late" list is getting longer with all the things to be done before I go away. :) I am on the road traveling for the better part of the next two months so taking a break from Friday Favourites for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!