Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3rd Friday Favourites

Just some of my favourite creative links this week.

Found at Antique Chase some fabulous corbells used as candle sconces.



Cute madeover numbered pots at Reloved Rubbish



Adore this image (as well as a bunch of others) from Elly at My Everyday Things via House in the Roses. The old books, photo and linens so artfully arranged and all set of by that fab white.

In fact it is one of many over there that are just wonderful. Please go and see the rest of Elly's gorgeous cottage.

Great use of an antique crate over at Nancy's Daily Dish 




Can't wait to see the rest of this kitchen transformation over at Buckets of Burlap.



A wonderful DIY project in my favourite shabby style at Biljana Shabby.



This looks so like my shelf that I made over this week. Found at Reloved Rubbish also.


Check out this upmarket lamp makeover at 33 Shades of Green


Oops! Looks like I got long posted again, and I hadn't even listed them all.

So I'll leave you with one last favourite.

This one is Kathleen over at Faded Charm and is just one showing her pretty, shabby, and vintage space at Camas Vintage Street Fair.


Just delicious!

Have a great week and don't forget to check back for more linky party's!

Here is your blog button if you have been one of my Friday Favourites.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!